Greetings!

Moderator: dill

Greetings!

Postby Daegon on 16 Oct 2013, 03:05

Hello everyone, i am Daegon. I figured i would introduce myself to the community and get to know everyone. I will tell you guys a little bit about myself, i have been playing FlatOut since 2006, i was in 2nd grade the first time i played it and i loved it. I continued to play through FlatOut's 2 and Ultimate Carnage, i refuse to touch the pile of garbage "FlatOut 3". I just finished moving into my new house and i found my old FlatOut CD's in a box and all of the great memories i had so many years ago came flooding back to me :) So i went to reinstall it but one of my CD's was too scratched to be read, (it would bug out at like 85%!) So i looked up the laws of "pirating" video games but as long as you can prove that you purchased whatever game it is and aren't distributing it, then its legal, so i still have my CD's and the box but the CD's were too scratched, so i went and downloaded it and i've been having countless hours of fun. I went to download the FOV3 mod but its not compatible with 64-bit os's, so i found fov2 plus instead, downloaded it and came here! I am so glad that you guys are keeping this amazing game alive after so many years, i was worried that i was the only one left playing it lol. I look forward to gaming with you guys!
Do as i say or I'll put a gun to your head, everyone obeys the language of the bullet.
Daegon

Controller: Keyboard
Gearbox: Automatic

Re: Greetings!

Postby traktor on 16 Oct 2013, 03:32

Yeah:) You not alone :)
Do you think anything about playing together tomorrow?
traktor
1xChampion

Controller: Keyboard, joystick

Postby Daegon on 16 Oct 2013, 17:40

Yeah man! It would be awesome to play with you, do you guys use the Flatoutnet client, Hamachi, or xfire? Also i just went and looked up the time zone of your location and wow! You're 8 hours ahead of me lol
Do as i say or I'll put a gun to your head, everyone obeys the language of the bullet.
Daegon

Postby traktor on 16 Oct 2013, 18:18

Daegon wrote:Yeah man! It would be awesome to play with you, do you guys use the Flatoutnet client, Hamachi, or xfire? Also i just went and looked up the time zone of your location and wow! You're 8 hours ahead of me lol

Flatoutnet we use :) I live in russia and played with man, he lives in Estonia. Game was good,without lags
traktor
1xChampion

Postby Daegon on 16 Oct 2013, 19:16

traktor wrote:
Daegon wrote:Yeah man! It would be awesome to play with you, do you guys use the Flatoutnet client, Hamachi, or xfire? Also i just went and looked up the time zone of your location and wow! You're 8 hours ahead of me lol

Flatoutnet we use :) I live in russia and played with man, he lives in Estonia. Game was good,without lags

Sweet, just let me know when to hop on and i will. Do you have a skype/steam account?
Daegon

Postby traktor on 17 Oct 2013, 03:35

Yes, i have skype. andreyklz528

But i am russian. And i am still learning English, sorry for my mistakes if i have it
:D
traktor
1xChampion

Postby Daegon on 17 Oct 2013, 23:06

traktor wrote:Yes, i have skype. andreyklz528

But i am russian. And i am still learning English, sorry for my mistakes if i have it
:D

Sent you a contact request, my names Mark
Daegon

Return to General